Last updated 9/6/2022
This is the current prayer list for Falcon Heights Church. Please hold the following in your prayers:
- Gordy Everest, recovering from foot infection and surgery to clear it out.
- Chuck Frid, father of Kristi Frid, our cleaning person; COVID and other pre-existing health issues.
- Family of Gary Jacobson, Gordy Everest’s fellow barbershopper, who died late last month.
- Janet, Lynne Meyer’s aunt; hospitalized with COVID.
- Joy, the wife of a member of Gordy Everest’s barbershop chorus; hemiplegic migraines. Also, family members with the same condition.
- Family of Ron Prill, who died Aug. 2.
- Brian Richardson, Carol Meeter’s brother-in-law; life’s challenges.
- Steve Risher, Susie’s husband; deciding on cancer treatment options.
- Sheri, Lynne Meyer’s sister-in-law; stage 4 melanoma.
- Cor Wilson and her family, in the death of her Aunt Betty from cancer.
- Family of Marge Zimmer, who died of cancer.
- The Biden-Harris administration/Congress, work together for the best for our country.
- Those in our community who are hungry and afraid, especially children from Falcon Heights School.
- All those affected by hate crimes and discrimination based on race, sex and other factors.
- Police accountability and reform from lawmakers at all levels of government.
- Healing for victims of sexual abuse.
- Victims of gun violence; peace in all neighborhoods.
- Those ill from the virus.
- Health professionals and caregivers, including Robert Everest, Gordy’s son: Thanks.
- Governments worldwide: Do the right thing.
- Businesses, employees and all who are suffering financially.
- Those isolated from family and friends.
- Those who do not take the threat seriously: Realize how each of us must be responsible.
If you have a request for prayer, please contact Jan Blomberg, [email protected], who will pass on your request to the Prayer Group. If you would like prayers for someone other than yourself, please obtain permission from that person first.