Last updated 1/10/2022
This is the current prayer list for Falcon Heights Church. Please hold the following in your prayers:
- Barb, friend of Joyce Riestenberg, undergoing chemo/radiation for pancreatic cancer.
- The Chandler family, in the death of Ruth’s father, Chuck Stark, on Christmas Eve.
- Peter Duddleston, recovering at St. John’s Hospital after double bypass heart surgery
- The family of Margaret Enloe, who died Nov. 20.
- Ginny and family (friend of Patti Holmes); husband has early-onset dementia.
- Pricilla Gonzalez, friend of Rev. Rick; colon cancer survivor, new mass in colon.
- Gramith family, hope, peace and healing after boating accident/Chuck’s health.
- Joyce Riestenberg’s brother-in-law; hospitalized with pneumonia and bronchitis and now COVID-positive.
- The family of Michael Haas (father of Laura Haas’ husband, Chris), who died from pancreatic cancer.
- Marilyn and Gary Jacobson, friends of Lynne Meyer; aftereffects of Covid, and Gary has metastasized prostate cancer.
- Mark Jacobson, Jeanie Morrison’s brother; glioblastoma. Peace and healing.
- Jen, aunt of Gordy Everest’s grandson; critically ill with COVID at HCMC.
- Katie Johnson, wisdom and all of God’s blessings in her new faith formation role at FHC.
- The extended family of Joo Lay Htoo, prayers of comfort.
- Joy, the wife of a member of Gordy Everest’s barbershop chorus; hemiplegic migraines. Also family members with the same condition.
- Marilyn Kobylarz, cousin of Lynne Meyer; end-stage kidney disease.
- Mother of Brian Knapp’s friend Kristi; end stage of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Shirley Landstrom, sister of Pat Huber; cancer.
- Levi Lillehei, grandson of Sue Lillehei; HSP, a condition that includes rash and joint pain.
- Glenn Mehnert, Gail Kenney’s son-in-law; end-stage bone cancer.
- Karen Meile, dizziness and balance issues.
- Brian Richardson, Carol Meeter’s brother-in-law; life’s challenges.
- Rev. Rick’s mother and their family; lung cancer.
- Steve Risher, Susie’s husband; health issues.
- Philip Rohler, who attended FHC when he was living here; advanced cancer. Ask God to give him wisdom and discernment about proceeding with treatments or hospice, also when to step aside from church work in Jamestown, NY.
- Ella Rupert (age 12), Julie’s granddaughter; recurring rheumatoid arthritis issues.
- Sarah, Gordy Everest’s daughter; upcoming court date.
- Randy, Julie and Jenna Schulte, in the loss of their sister Krista (cousin of Lynne Meyer)
- Ted Schwenker, former member; cancer and neuropathy, going into rehab.
- Cor Wilson’s mother’s sister, terminal cancer.
- The Biden-Harris administration/Congress, work together for the best for our country.
- A prayer of healing for young people affected by sexual abuse, their advocates, and their healers.
- Those in our community who are hungry and afraid, especially children from Falcon Heights School.
- All those affected by hate crimes and discrimination based on race, sex and other factors.
- Police accountability and reform from lawmakers at all levels of government.
- Victims of gun violence and residents of the communities affected; also legislation for gun control.
- Prayers for farmers and others suffering from the current drought.
- Those ill from the virus.
- Health professionals and caregivers, including Robert Everest, Gordy’s son: Thanks.
- Governments worldwide: Do the right thing.
- Businesses, employees and all who are suffering financially.
- Those isolated from family and friends.
- Those who do not take the threat seriously: Realize how each of us must be responsible.
If you have a request for prayer, please contact Jan Blomberg, [email protected], who will pass on your request to the Prayer Group. If you would like prayers for someone other than yourself, please obtain permission from that person first.