Last updated 1/22/2021
This is the current prayer list for Falcon Heights Church. Please hold the following in your prayers:
- The family of Marilyn Baden, who died after a fall and surgery.
- Barbara, friend of Gordon Everest, breast cancer and continuing chemotherapy.
- Sue Benhardus, friend of Libby O’Connell, pancreatic cancer, upcoming surgery.
- Mary Duddleston, Peter’s mother; in hospice at Johanna Shores.
- Marty Everest, in hospice.
- Robert Everest, son of Gordon and Marty, health care worker with COVID patients.
- Gramith family, boating accident.
- Aileen Gaasch, Mary Gaasch’s mother, broken hip; moved to Catholic Eldercare Village East.
- Jim and Joanne, friends of Karen Meile; both hospitalized, Jim with bowel obstruction, Joanne with breast cancer.
- Marilyn King, Rev. Rick’s mother, cyst on pancreas.
- Marilyn Kobylarz, Lynne Meyer’s cousin; developed an infection while recovering from cancer surgery.
- Karen Meile, recovering from pacemaker surgery.
- Linda Miazga, Mark’s wife, lost her job.
- Linda Owen, breast cancer.
- Patricia, sister of Betty Wicklem; home recovering from a heart attack.
- Brian Richardson, Carol Meeter’s brother-in-law, life’s challenges.
- Craig Schauffert, Stacy Holm’s father; COVID.
- Ted Schwenker, a former FHC member; untreatable cancer.
- Marilyn Smith, stroke and complications, in ICU at United Hospital.
- Sergio, Irene Kato’s nephew in Salt Lake City; he has COVID and kidney failure and is on a ventilator.
- Brad Wicklem, waiting for organ donor; kidney transplant needed again.
- Those in our community who are hungry and afraid, especially children from Falcon Heights School.
- All those affected by hate crimes, unjust treatment at our borders, and discrimination based on race, sex and other factors. Healing for the racial divisions in our community.
- Police accountability and reform from lawmakers at all levels of government.
- Smooth transition of power to the Biden-Harris administration.
- Those ill from the virus.
- Health professionals and caregivers: Thanks and protect yourself.
- Governments worldwide: Do the right thing.
- Businesses, employees and all who are financially suffering.
- Those isolated from family and friends.
- Those who do not take the threat seriously: Realize how each of us must be responsible.
If you have a request for prayer, please contact Jan Blomberg, [email protected], who will pass on your request to the Prayer Group. If you would like prayers for someone other than yourself, please obtain permission from that person first.