Last updated 6/4/2021
This is the current prayer list for Falcon Heights Church. Please hold the following in your prayers:
- Barb, friend of Joyce Riestenberg, starting chemo for pancreatic cancer.
- Barb, friend of Cor Wilson, cancer.
- Joe Faiad, workplace injury to his back.
- Gramith family, hope, peace and healing after boating accident/Chuck’s health.
- Mary Gaasch and family, major home repair expenses related to broken sewage line.
- Shirley Landstrom, sister of Pat Huber; cancer.
- Karen Meile, recovering at home after a blood clot.
- Lynne Meyer and her family, on the death of her aunt, Lois Meyer, on May 27 after a short illness.
- Brian Richardson, Carol Meeter’s brother-in-law; life’s challenges.
- Rev. Rick’s mother and family. She is awaiting diagnosis of a mass on her right lung.
- Philip Rohler, who attended FHC when he was living here; advanced cancer. Ask God to give him wisdom and discernment about proceeding with treatments or hospice, also when to step aside from church work in Jamestown, NY.
- Ted Schwenker, a former FHC member; untreatable cancer.
- Juan Antonia Silva, father of a close friend of Rev. Rick and Linda; COVID-19, at home with oxygen.
- Marilyn Smith, back home at New Perspective.
- The Biden/Harris administration, work together for the best for our country.
- A prayer of healing for young people affected by sexual abuse, their advocates, and their healers.
- Those in our community who are hungry and afraid, especially children from Falcon Heights School.
- All those affected by hate crimes and discrimination based on race, sex and other factors.
- Police accountability and reform from lawmakers at all levels of government.
- Victims of gun violence and residents of the communities affected; also legislation for gun control.
- Those ill from the virus.
- Health professionals and caregivers, including Robert Everest, Gordy’s son: Thanks.
- Governments worldwide: Do the right thing.
- Businesses, employees and all who are suffering financially.
- Those isolated from family and friends.
- Those who do not take the threat seriously: Realize how each of us must be responsible.
If you have a request for prayer, please contact Jan Blomberg, [email protected], who will pass on your request to the Prayer Group. If you would like prayers for someone other than yourself, please obtain permission from that person first.