Last updated 9/15/2021
This is the current prayer list for Falcon Heights Church. Please hold the following in your prayers:
- Barb, friend of Joyce Riestenberg, undergoing chemo/radiation for pancreatic cancer.
- Barb, friend of Nancy Duffrin; infection after hip replacement.
- Joy Brekke, the wife of a member of Gordy Everest’s barbershop chorus; in rehabilitation after a “temporary” stroke.
- Dennis and Marianne Dietzel, in quarantine after Dennis tested positive for COVID and both have symptoms.
- Emily, daughter of Sara Wright, complications with pregnancy.
- Gramith family, hope, peace and healing after boating accident/Chuck’s health.
- Mary Gaasch and family, in the death of Mary’s mother, Aileen.
- The family of Michael Haas (father of Laura Haas’ husband, Chris), who died from pancreatic cancer.
- Marilyn and Gary Jacobson, friends of Lynne Meyer; aftereffects of Covid, and Gary has metastasized prostate cancer.
- Katie Johnson, our new faith formation leader; blessings and wisdom in her new work.
- Mark Jacobson, Jeanie Morrison’s brother; glioblastoma. Peace and healing.
- Marilyn Kobylarz, cousin of Lynne Meyer; end-stage kidney disease.
- Shirley Landstrom, sister of Pat Huber; cancer.
- Glenn Mehnert, Gail Kenney’s son-in-law; advanced bone cancer.
- Jerry Meigs and family, in the death of Jerry’s son Scott in a car accident.
- Karen Meile, dizziness and balance issues.
- Brian Richardson, Carol Meeter’s brother-in-law; life’s challenges.
- Rev. Rick’s mother and their family; lung cancer.
- Philip Rohler, who attended FHC when he was living here; advanced cancer. Ask God to give him wisdom and discernment about proceeding with treatments or hospice, also when to step aside from church work in Jamestown, NY.
- Ted Schwenker, former member; cancer, loss of strength, neuropathy.
- The Biden-Harris administration/Congress, work together for the best for our country.
- A prayer of healing for young people affected by sexual abuse, their advocates, and their healers.
- Those in our community who are hungry and afraid, especially children from Falcon Heights School.
- All those affected by hate crimes and discrimination based on race, sex and other factors.
- Police accountability and reform from lawmakers at all levels of government.
- Victims of gun violence and residents of the communities affected; also legislation for gun control.
- Prayers for farmers and others suffering from the current drought.
- Those ill from the virus.
- Health professionals and caregivers, including Robert Everest, Gordy’s son: Thanks.
- Governments worldwide: Do the right thing.
- Businesses, employees and all who are suffering financially.
- Those isolated from family and friends.
- Those who do not take the threat seriously: Realize how each of us must be responsible.
If you have a request for prayer, please contact Jan Blomberg, [email protected], who will pass on your request to the Prayer Group. If you would like prayers for someone other than yourself, please obtain permission from that person first.