/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Logo-final-392-x-154-300x118.png 0 0 Linda Owen /wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Logo-final-392-x-154-300x118.png Linda Owen2021-11-24 20:26:262021-12-09 17:09:46Creation Care focus on Giving Tuesday
Creation Care focus on Giving Tuesday
The United Church of Christ will focus on caring for creation and Indigenous environmental justice for this year’s Giving Tuesday campaign, Nov. 30.
The UCC will devote 70 percent of Giving Tuesday donations to Honor the Earth, led by Winona LaDuke. The UCC’s Council for Climate Justice will use the remaining 30 percent to foster youth and young adult climate justice leadership.
You can give here. The Council for Climate Justice also encourages congregations to take action in these five ways.