Faith formation for children and adults
Starting in January, children’s faith formation will meet at 9:45 a.m. on the second Sunday of the month in the Gathering Room. Children will learn about some of the faith traditions we use in worship, including songs and the Lord’s prayer. We will also meet a Bible character who will tell their story:
- Jan. 9–one of the Three Kings
- Feb. 13–Noah
- March 13–the person helped by the Good Samaritan
Here’s the rest of the winter faith formation schedule:
- First Sunday /weekend of the month: Intergenerational fun activities.
- Third Sunday of the month: Super Sunday, with activities for all ages, after worship.
- Fourth Sunday of the month: Adult faith formation, before worship (time TBD).