Falcon Heights Church will once again take part in Minnesota FoodShare. This is an annual campaign to collect food and raise funds for food shelves statewide.
Our church’s participation benefits the Department of Indian Work at Interfaith Action in St. Paul.
- When: Sunday, Feb. 17, through Sunday, April 7.
- Recipients: All food and money (more later on this) will go to the Department of Indian Work.
- Where do I bring the food? Leave it in sturdy bags/boxes by the white buckets in the entry or in the shopping cart in the coat rack area.
- What types of food? Non-perishable food in cans and packages. Same as what you want your family to eat: vegetables, especially varieties of beans, fruit, and the same types of foods with protein that the Outreach Team requests monthly. Don’t forget healthy foods that kids like to eat too.
- Is there a maximum? Absolutely NOT! Nancy Duffrin and Chuck Gramith would LOVE to make multiple trips to the DIW (Department of Indian Work) with a minivan or pickup truck loaded down with food.